nylex-new-bg
LOGO - Nylex

The Nylex brand was established by the Australian Moulding Corporation, a plastics manufacturer founded by John Derham in the Melbourne suburb of Mentone in 1927.

The company made everything from Harlequin plastic dinnerware to radio receiver components. During World War II, the manufacturer shifted production to defence items such as army crash helmets and jungle telephone wires. In the 1950s, the company introduced hoses and watering accessories.

The company became part of AMES along with Cyclone® in 2014.

Nylex offers a full range of high quality watering hoses, sprayers, hose reels and carts. The range also consists of accessories such as plastic and brass fittings and a variety of nozzles and spray guns.

WWW.NYLEX.COM.AU